Condições para submissãoComo parte do processo de submissão, os autores são obrigados a verificar a conformidade da submissão em relação a todos os itens listados a seguir. As submissões que não estiverem de acordo com as normas serão devolvidas aos autores.
- A contribuição é original e inédita, e não está sendo avaliada para publicação por outra revista; caso contrário, deve-se justificar em "Comentários ao editor".
- O arquivo da submissão está em formato Microsoft Word, OpenOffice ou RTF.
- URLs para as referências foram informadas quando possível.
- O texto está em espaço simples; usa uma fonte de 12-pontos; emprega itálico em vez de sublinhado (exceto em endereços URL); as figuras e tabelas estão inseridas no texto, não no final do documento na forma de anexos.
- O texto segue os padrões de estilo e requisitos bibliográficos descritos em Diretrizes para Autores, na página Sobre a Revista.
Declaração de Direito Autoral
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms:
1. Authors keep intellectual property of their articles and grant the journal, without pay, the first publication rights, in which the work has a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which allows for sharing the paper as long as authorship and first publication in this journal are acknowledged.
2. Authors are allowed for signing additional contracts separately, for a non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article which was published by this journal (e.g.: publishing at an institutional repository or as a book chapter), as long as authorship and first publication in this journal are acknowledged.
3. Authors have permission and incentive to publish and share their works online (e.g.: publishing at an institutional repository or at their personal websites) at any moment after editorial process.
4. In addition, the AUTHOR is informed and consents to the magazine and therefore your article can be merged into the Quarks Revised bases and existing scientific information systems (crawlers and current databases) or exist in the future (crawlers and banks future data), the conditions laid down by the latter at all times, which will involve at least the possibility that the holders of these databases can perform the following actions on the article:
a. Reproduce, transmit and distribute the article, in whole or in part in any form or means of existing electronic transmission or hereafter devised, including electronic transmission for research purposes, viewing and printing;
b. Reproduce and distribute, in whole or in part, the print on the article;
c. Ability to translate parts of the article;
d. Extract figures, tables, illustrations and other graphic objects and capture metadata, subtitles and related article for research purposes, viewing and printing;
e. Transmission, distribution and reproduction by agents or authorized by the owners of databases distributors;
f. The preparation of bibliographic citations, abstracts and indexes capture and references related to selected parts of the article;
g. Scan and / or store images and electronic article text.
Política de Privacidade
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement:
Journal author rights
In order for Journal to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and Journal. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to Journal and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. This Journal supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in this Journal proprietary are defined below:
For open access articles
Authors sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher**. In this case, authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights) so long as it contains a CrossMark logo, the end user license, and a DOI link to the version of record on ScienceDirect.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Subscribers may reproduce tables of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions. Permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article. The Journal has preprinted forms for use by authors in these cases.
For open access articles: Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete an 'Exclusive License Agreement' (more information). Permitted third party reuse of open access articles is determined by the author's choice of user license.
As an author, you (or your employer or institution) have certain rights to reuse your work.
Rights granted to this Journal
For both subscription and open access articles, published in proprietary titles, is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Protecting author rights
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. This Journal is committed by its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes, and fraud very seriously.
If an author becomes aware of a possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement we recommend contacting the Journal publishing contact who can then liaise with our in-house legal department.